How to Clean a Ceramic Frying Pan
Ceramic frying pans are one of the most popular types of cookware because:
- It is nonstick
- It is nonreactive-- it won’t contaminate food with chemicals
- It uses less oil
- Cooks evenly
- Easy clean up
Even though ceramic pans are easy to clean up, there is a certain way they should be clean.
To remove stains and to keep the beautiful appearance of the ceramic pan, you must periodically perform this deep cleaning technique.
- Immerse the pan into a hot soapy water and wash with sponge
- Pour some (amount that you desire) baking soda in the desired area of the pan and let it sit there for 15 to 20 minutes.
- With a plastic dish brush, lightly scrub the pain in circles until the stain is removed
- Rinse with warm water
- Towel dry the pan
- How to Clean a Ceramic Frying Pan