An all-purpose knife for thin, clean cuts. Kyocera’s premium cutlery line features a stunning Damascus-like pattern on the hand-finished blades. Close in hardness to diamond, these advanced ceramic knives feature the “HIP” (Hot Isostatic Pressed) blades, fired a second time at a higher temperature and pressure for greater density. As a result, the HIP blade offers increased wear-resistance. Moisture-resistant, the 3-riveted handles are made from durable Pakka wood. The hand-finished blades are then polished and packed into elegant black presentation boxes. Ligtweight and perfectly balanced, Kyocera knives are ideal for everyday slicing of boneless meats, fruits and vegetables.
- Unrelenting Sharpness: razor-sharp blade stays sharper longer. Kyocera advanced ceramic blades offer superior edge retention, holding their edge at least 10 times longer than other professional cutlery, including high carbon steel.
- Unparalleled Purity: Will never brown foods. No metallic ions to transfer – won’t alter the taste, smell or appearance of food. Will never rust.
- Ultra Lightweight: Perfectly balanced and light, reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting tasks.
- Zirconia 206: Kyocera’s proprietary advanced ceramic. This translates to a stronger, denser blade that holds an edge longer than other ceramic knives.
- Lifetime Warranty: Kyocera advanced ceramic cutlery and kitchen tools are fully warranted to be free of defects in material and/or craftsmanship. If the product is found defective, we will repair or replace it.
- Lifetime Complementary Sharpening: Kyocera offers complimentary sharpening for KYOCERA ADVANCED CERAMIC knives only. A shipping and handling charge is required per shipment. Up to two (2) knives - $10; $5 for each additional knife.
- Model Number : KT-130-HIP-D
- Dimension : 10 x 0.6 x 1.4 inches
- Item Weight : 2.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight : 8 ounces
- Origin : Made in Japan