The USA Pan Meat Loaf Pan with Insert is constructed of aluminized steel, the material of choice for commercial cookeries and bakeries. The metal thickness of pan has been selected to allow for even heat distribution and maximum service life. An important and unique feature of this pan is its corrugated design. Corrugation maximizes the pans strength and prevents warping, denting and other effects of everyday use. Plus, it also minimizes surface contact which translates into evenly baked products that are easily released. Insert allows for natural, quick and easy separation of oil and fat from meatloaf for healthier cooking. Pan is coated with Americoat. Americoat is a proprietary silicone coating. It provides a clear, non-stick, non-toxic baking surface, specially formulated for superior baking. It's FDA approved; it does not contain PTFE's or PFOA's. It is not recommended to exceed baking temperature of 450 degrees F. Easy care. To clean, simply wipe clean after use; soap and water are okay to use. It is not recommended that pan be washed in dishwasher because harsh chemicals can cause the non-stick material to breakdown in time. Dry pan completely, after cleaning. USA Pan is the newest line of bakeware developed by American Pan, the world's largest manufacturer of commercial bakeware. Pans are made of 65-percent recycled steel. Made in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. Lifetime warranty. The maximum temperature for all USA Pans bakeware items is 450 degrees F and not 400 degrees F.
- Made in the USA Aluminized Steel Meatloaf Pan with Insert, commercial grade and heavy gauge- measures 10 x 5 x 3 inches
- Unique corrugated surface design facilitates air circulation for evenly baked goods and quick release
- Coated with Americoat - a silicone that is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free
- 65% recycled steel and life-time warranty
- USA Pan is a Bundy Family Company that has proudly manufactured high quality bakeware and provided jobs in the USA for over 50 years