BERRY BONANZA SMOOTHIE BOWL
RECIPE CREATED FOR: Blender
COOK TIME: Under 5 min.
SERVING SIZE: 2
- Add ingredients to Twister jar in order listed and place Twister lid on jar.
- Hold Twister lid and with other hand, select "Ice Cream" cycle or blend on a Low speed for 15 seconds, then blend on a Medium to Medium High speed for 30 seconds.
- Turn Twister lid counter-clockwise during blending.
This recipe is best when made in the Twister jar but can be made in other jars by following step 1 above and then blending on a medium speed and stopping about every 10 seconds to check the texture and scrape sides back down to the blade.
*To prepare recipe in FourSide jar, multiply recipe by 1.5
*To prepare recipe in WildSide+ jar, multiply recipe by 2
- 1⁄3-cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1⁄4-cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2-cup frozen blackberries
- 1⁄2-cup frozen blueberries
- 1-cup frozen raspberries
- Recipe from Blentec Copyright © 2017.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- BERRY BONANZA SMOOTHIE BOWL