GRILLED POUND CAKE ICE CREAM SUNDAE
RECIPE CREATED FOR : Grill
COOK TIME: Under 30 hr.
SERVING SIZE: 10
- Chop the fruit into even-sized pieces and add to the skewers. Slice the pound cake as desired.
- Preheat the grill and grate to medium-high heat.
- Place the skewers and pound cake diagonally on the grill grate and cook until grill marks appear. Flip and repeat.
- Set the fruit aside and add the sugar and butter to a cast iron melting pot over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a simmer, stirring often, until everything is melted and a foamy consistency is achieved.
- Remove it from the heat and stir in the cream and vanilla until well-blended.
- Scoop vanilla ice cream into a dish, top with the grilled pound cake, cover with a skewer or two, and drizzle with the caramel sauce.
Tip: Serve desserts in pre-chilled cast iron skillets or servers to keep scoops from turning into puddles on the patio.
- GRILLED POUND CAKE ICE CREAM SUNDAE