CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE BARS
RECIPE CREATED FOR : Baking Dish
COOK TIME: Above 30 mins.
SERVING SIZE: 10-12
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Melt butter and mix well with sugar and salt. Fold in flour.
- Press the dough evenly into a 9x13 baking dish Poke with a fork 10-12 times.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- While crust is baking, finely chop chocolate. Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir. Repeat until smooth, about a minute and a half.
- Fold in sweetened condensed milk, followed by eggs, vanilla and bourbon. Add pecans last.
- Pour pecan mixture over pre-baked crust. Return to the oven and bake another 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool at least one hour before slicing. Drizzle extra chocolate over the top if desired.
For the crust
For the filling
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
$ 89.95 $ 99.95
- CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE BARS