RECIPE CREATED FOR: Griddle
COOK TIME: Under 30 mins.
SERVING SIZE: 4
- Preheat griddle over medium heat for 3-4 mins.
- Brush lightly with cooking oil and add the tortillas, flipping once until crispy and slightly puffy.
- Set 2 tortillas on each plate. Spoon a layer of refried beans onto each tortilla.
- Mix half the cilantro with the chorizo. Cook on the griddle for 6-8 mins. and then place atop the refried beans.
- Crack eggs onto remaining chorizo grease and cook to desired texture
- (we recommend over-easy).
- Place 1 egg atop each layered tortilla. Serve with salsa, remaining cilantro, avocado and a squeeze of fresh lime.
- 4 corn tortillas
- ½ can refried beans
- ¼ lb chorizo, ground
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup salsa
- avocado slices
- lime wedges
- Recipe from Lodge Copyright © 2017.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- HUEVOS RANCHEROS