RECIPE CREATED FOR : Cast Iron Skillet
COOK TIME: Above 30 mins.
SERVING SIZE: 10-12
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- While oven is preheating, pour ¼ cup of oil into a 10.25 inch skillet and place in oven to preheat.
- Mix all ingredients together. Using handle holders, remove skillet from the oven (it will be very hot!), pour the hot oil into the cornmeal mixture, and stir together.
- Pour cornmeal mix into hot skillet and bake for 35 minutes or until a tester comes out clean.
- 1 cup self-rising cornmeal
- 1 8 oz can creamed corn
- 1/2 cup canola oil, separated
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Recipe from Lodge Copyright © 2017.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- MOON BREAD