ORANGE GLAZED STUFFED PORK CHOPS
RECIPE CREATED FOR : Cast Iron Dutch Oven
COOK TIME: Above 1 hr.
SERVING SIZE: 10
- In a 14-inch dutch oven, melt butter and saute celery and onion until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients. Add a small amount of water, if necessary, to moisten the dressing.
- Using fingers, stuff the mixture into the slit in the pork chops. Seal the pockets with toothpicks and tie with butcher string.
- Brown the chops in olive oil on each side. Stand the chops on their sides and pour the water around them.
- Cover and simmer at about 350° F until tender, about 50 – 55 minutes.
- While chops are cooking, prepare glaze by combining sugar and cornstarch in a 10-inch dutch oven.
- Stir in the orange zest and juice, cinnamon, cloves and salt.
- Cook over medium heat until sauce is thick and clear.
- Place pork chops on lid for presentation. Pour sauce over them and garnish with parsley and orange slices.
- Recipe from Lodge Copyright © 2017.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- ORANGE GLAZED STUFFED PORK CHOPS