Lemon Dill Salmon with Sesame Green Beans
RECIPE CREATED FOR FISH BAKER
TIME: 35 minutes
SERVING SIZE: 4
The Le Creuset Fish Baker makes it easy to bake tender and flavorful fish recipes, like this one for a whole side of salmon. Lemon, ginger and red pepper give the salmon a tangy kick while the coconut and sesame add nutty flavor. Haricot verts roast alongside the salmon for a simple, healthy and delicious one dish meal.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- Season the salmon with salt all over and place in the base of the fish baker. In a small bowl, combine the 2 tablespoons coconut oil, lemon zest, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes and dill. Spread the mixture evenly over the top of the salmon.
- Place the haricot verts in a mixing bowl along with the remaining 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and the sesame seeds. Season with salt and toss together to coat evenly. Place the haricot verts alongside the salmon in the fish baker.
- Put the lid on the fish baker and place in the preheated oven. Bake until the fish is firm, just cooked through, and the haricot verts are tender, about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve immediately at the table. Garnish with fresh dill for serving.
- Lemon Dill Salmon with Sesame Green Beans