Oat Chocolate Chip Muffins
TIME: 36 minutes
Have a healthy after-school snack ready for your kids with these delicious oat muffins, full of flavor and nutrients.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a baking sheet with paper and set aside.
- Place the rolled oats and baking powder into the Vitamix container and secure the lid. Start the machine on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to Variable 9. Blend for 15 seconds or until processed into a fine oat flour. Remove mixture to a bowl and set aside.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for chocolate chips to the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid. Start the machine on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Stop the machine. Remove the lid and add the oat flour mixture, then secure the lid. Start the machine on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to Variable 5. Blend for 10-15 seconds or until ingredients are combined.
- Remove the lid plug and add the chocolate chips. Pulse 6-8 times on Variable 1 to combine. Scoop mixture into the baking cups. Makes 6-8 muffins, depending on size.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Recipe from Vitamix ©2023
- Oat Chocolate Chip Muffins