THICK CUT SALT & PEPPER PORK CHOPS
RECIPE CREATED FOR : Cast Iron Pan
COOK TIME: Under 30 mins.
SERVING SIZE: 2
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Brush pork chops with peanut oil and season front, back, and sides of pork chops generously with salt and pepper.
- Preheat cast iron pan over medium high heat for 5 minutes.
- Sear pork chops 1 to 1½ minutes on each side.
- Remove from stovetop and bake for 4-6 minutes.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- 2 boneless pork chops
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- THICK CUT SALT & PEPPER PORK CHOPS