CLASSIC BUFFALO HOT WINGS
RECIPE CREATED FOR: Dutch Oven
COOK TIME: Under 30 mins.
SERVING SIZE: 4-6
- Pat wings dry with paper towels. In a 5-Quart Dutch Oven heat oil to 375°F.
- Carefully add wings to hot oil using tongs, being careful not to overcrowd the Dutch Oven.
- Deep fry until crispy and cooked through, about 10-12 minutes. For crispier wings, cook an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oil and drain on a paper towel.
- Place wings in a bowl and toss in sauce.
- Pat wings dry with paper towels. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place wings in a large bowl and toss with 1 teaspoon of salt and 2 tablespoons of cornstarch. Mix well. Coat with 2 tablespoons of canola oil.
- Oil grill grates, and lower temperature to medium.
- Cook wings until crispy and cooked through, turning often, about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove wings from grill and place in a heat-safe bowl and toss in sauce.
- Melt butter in an 8-inch cast iron skillet.
- Add hot sauce, white vinegar, and optional Tabasco.
- Simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Recipe from Lodge Copyright © 2017.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- CLASSIC BUFFALO HOT WINGS