BUFFALO CHICKEN ENCHILADAS
RECIPE CREATED FOR: Baking Dish
COOK TIME: Under 1 hr.
SERVING SIZE: 8
- In a medium sauce pan melt butter.
- Add hot sauce, tomato sauce, and vinegar, and simmer over medium low heat, stirring until combined.
- Remove from heat and stir in ranch dressing.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese, and hot sauce.
- Spread ½ cup of buffalo sauce in the bottom of a 9 x 13 stoneware baking dish.
- Working one at a time, spread ¼ cup of the filling onto a tortilla and sprinkle with cheddar cheese and green onion. Roll the tortilla up and place seam side down in the baking dish.
- Repeat until the baking dish is full. Pour the remaining sauce over the top of the enchiladas.
- Sprinkle remaining cheddar and blue cheese.
- Bake enchiladas for 15-20 minutes.
- Drizzle with ranch and sprinkle with sliced green onion to serve.
Buffalo Sauce (optional)
- Recipe from Lodge Copyright © 2017.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
$ 34.95 $ 50.00
- BUFFALO CHICKEN ENCHILADAS