RECIPE CREATED FOR: Blender
COOK TIME: 3 hours
SERVING SIZE: 8
- In a large stockpot, heat lard over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and onion and lightly brown, approximately 3 to 5 minutes. Add sesame seeds, almonds, and peanuts and cook until lightly browned.
- Add the chilies and stir to coat in the hot mixture. Keep stirring the chilies until they give off a fragrant toasted aroma.
- Add the tomato, chicken stock, and remaining ingredients.
- Simmer over medium heat for 1 ½ to 2 hours stirring occasionally. Cool for 25-30 minutes.
- Working in batches, carefully ladle 4 cups (960 ml) of cooked mixture into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then High.
- Blend for 1 minute. Pour into a storage container.
- Repeat the process for the remaining cooked mole mixture and add it together. Season accordingly.
- Recipe from Vitamix Copyright © 2017.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Mole Poblano