Udon Noodle Stir Fry
RECIPE CREATED FOR Wok
COOK TIME: Over 1 hour
SERVING SIZE: 6
- Pat the tofu with a paper towel. Wrap with a dry paper towel and place a heavy pan or cutting board on top to remove more liquid. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Cut the tofu into 1-inch cubes. Cook the udon noodles according to package instructions. Transfer to a colander and rinse with cold water.
- Whisk together the rice vinegar, sriracha, 1 teaspoon ginger, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Gently toss the tofu in the mixture.
- Heat the oil in a wok over high heat. Add the tofu and cook until browned, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the tofu from the wok and set aside. Add the remaining oil, ginger, garlic and white scallions cooking until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the broccoli, red peppers and carrots and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in the noodles and soy sauce. Sauté for a few minutes until heated through.
- Sprinkle with green scallions and sesame seeds before serving.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Woks & Stir-Fry Pans
- Udon Noodle Stir Fry