WINTER SQUASH AND APPLE RATATOUILLE
RECIPE CREATED FOR : Cast Iron Skillet
COOK TIME: Under 2 hr.
SERVING SIZE: 4-6
- Preheat oven to 300º F.
- Slice all vegetables into ¼-inch rounds or half moons.
- Heat up butter in a 17-inch cast iron skillet over medium and fry thyme for 3 minutes. Pour into a small bowl with honey and set aside.
- Arrange vegetables tightly in a circular pattern. Add liquid, then cover and transfer to oven.
- Bake with lid on for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and turn temperature up to 425º F. Brush vegetables with remaining thyme-honey butter, season liberally with salt, and return to the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until vegetables are soft and starting to brown.
- Recipe from Lodge Copyright © 2017.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- WINTER SQUASH AND APPLE RATATOUILLE