GRILLED JALAPEÑO POPPERS
RECIPE CREATED FOR :Grill
- Core and seed the jalapeno peppers.
- Dice the green onion and mix with the cream cheese.
- Fill the peppers 2/3 full with cheese mixture.
- Plug the end of each pepper with one pineapple chunk.
- Cut the bacon slices in half and wrap a piece one around each pepper, piercing with a toothpick to keep it in place.
- Grill over med-high heat, turning often, until bacon is fully cooked.
- 12 jalapenos peppers
- 8 oz. packet cream cheese
- 2 green onions
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 can pineapple chunks
- Recipe from Lodge Copyright © 2017.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- GRILLED JALAPEÑO POPPERS